An all-time favourite smoked salmon recipe
Avocado Mousse with Woodcock Smokery Smoked Salmon
• 2 ripe avocadoes
• Juice of ½ a lime
• 2 tablespoons of mascarpone cheese
• 2 tablespoon of crème fraiche
• 2 teaspoons creamed horseradish
• 100g smoked salmon, finely diced, plus 2 further slices (cut in two pieces) for garnishing
• Salt and ground pepper to taste.
1 Cut avocado in two and remove stone. Spoon out flesh into a bowl.
2 Mash with fork, add lime juice and mix well.
3 Add cheese, crème fraiche, horseradish cream and salt/pepper to taste.
4 Fold in diced smoked salmon.
5 Serve in shot glass, with garnish of parsley sprig and rolled up slice of salmon, with crackers or Melba toast.